The Mousetrap – Written by Agatha Christie Directed by Adrian Elfenbaum – September 13 – October 13, 2019 (No performance September 20)
A radio broadcast announces a grisly murder, and the perpetrator is at large. Seven (mostly) strangers are trapped in Monkswell Manor guesthouse by a fierce snowstorm, which closed all roads and appears to have cut off telephone service. In this isolated atmosphere, can more murders not follow? Of course they do. Is everyone who they seem to be? Of course not.
The Mousetrap is the show that sets the record for the longest consecutive run of any show anywhere. It is currently running in London, where it opened in October of 1952 – and audiences today are just as intrigued, delighted and amazed as they have been for years. Our matinee on October 6th will celebrate the 67th anniversary of the original opening night.
As has been the case with that production, you are asked not to reveal the ending after you have seen the show. Why spoil a classic?
- Thursday Night Preview – September 12 at 7:30 pm
- Opening Night and Season Subscriber Reception – Friday September 13 at 6:30 pm
- Buzz at the Barn – Saturday, September 14 at 7:00 PM pre-show cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres and wine.
- Talkbacks – TBD – discuss the show with Director and Cast following the matinee.
- Show Times: Thursdays at 7:30PM, Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00PM, Sundays at 2:00PM
Adrian Elfenbaum – Director
Steven Price – Producer
Ben Vasquez – Stage Manager
Marguerite Finney – Properties Designer
Halina Krukowski – Lightboard Operator
Tom O’Brien – Set Designer
Drew Yerys – Lighting Designer
Maureen Scheuenstuhl – Properties Designer
Michael A. Berg – Costume Designer
Dhyanis Carniglia – Scenic Artist
Billie Cox – Sound Designer
Michael Walraven – Set Builder
Lynne Soffer – Dialect Coach
Richard Squeri – Stage Combat/Intimacy Coach