The Packrat Gene by Margy Kahn Directed by Michael R. Cohen – April 24 – May 10, 2020
ROSS ALTERNATIVE WORKS presents the fully-staged production of The Packrat Gene by Margy Kahn. Leigh wants her aging mother Esther to move out of her overstuffed apartment. But her mother and daughter Rachel, both ardent packrats, want her to stay. A cross-generational struggle over possessions and end-of-life choices morphs into a much deeper struggle, revealing the toll the past takes on us, whether we choose to hold onto it or not.
Join us for four staged readings in addition to Ross Alternative Works’ fully staged production of The Packrat Gene. Click here for more details about our mission and how you can get involved!
- Thursday Night Preview – April 23 at 7:30 pm
- Opening Night and Season Subscriber Reception – Friday April 24 at 6:30 pm
- Buzz at the Barn – Saturday, April 25 at 7:00 PM pre-show cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres and wine.
- Talkbacks – TBD – discuss the show with Director and Cast following the matinee.
- Show Times: Thursdays at 7:30PM, Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00PM, Sundays at 2:00PM
TICKETS ON SALE SOON!